Check in time is 12noon. You will be pleased to be welcomed by our lovely interiors which are conceived and designed on a traditional concept. Our comfortable patio is apt for lounging while the houseboat glides along the placid backwaters at leisurely. Not to miss are the rich aquatic life , R –Block and Pathiramanal that you will cross by.Have a lavish Kerala lunch, with Pearl spot fish and other conventional dishes, all prepared with the local spices. You can play a more active part in designing your menu and buy some fish from the fishermen you spot angling. Our cook will only be too glad to cook it for you.
We will provide you with the evening tea and snacks, followed by dinner. After dinner, the houseboat will be moored and you can retire to the bedroom for the night. The houseboat will set off early the next day morning and drop you off at the finishing point. Breakfast will be either continental or traditional.
Everything You Need to Know...
- Included in Price: Overnight Air Conditioning, All Meals
- Not included in Price: Alcohol Beverages
- Number of Cabins: 2
- Sleeps: 4 5
- Departure Time:: 12:00 noon
- Departure Point: Punnamada Boat jetty
- Drinks Served: Bottled Water, Tea/Chai, Coffee, Fizzy Drinks
- Meal Choices: Traditional Keralite, Vegetarian