Greens Ayur Centre
Greens integrates the ancient principles of Ayurvedic medicine with yoga and meditationprograms.Greens Ayur Study Centre is an internationally renowned Ayurvedic school for excellence in Ayurvedic Panchakarma and Keraliya special rejuvenation treatments. Greens are dedicated to spreading the authentic knowledge of Ayurveda to students from all over the world.
Aims & Objectives of Ayurveda Courses: The specially designed syllabi enables students within a relatively short time span to gain the appropriate level of experience to integrate ayurvedic principles into their own therapy work at home. It is not a full doctor's course and all students benefit from further study if this is possible. Course deals with the topics at a greater depth and provides trainees to consolidate their knowledge and practice the therapies. All Kerala special protocols and preparation in a great extend.
The training courses provide a clear understanding, practical introduction as well as mastering in doing all Ayurvedic Panchakarma procedures and different massages. Each trainee can experience and receive all aspects of Ayurveda therapy - Ayurvedic Panchakarma procedures and kerala special rejuvenation treatments from the specialist therapists and doctors. Trainees will see how consultations are done, Ayurveda oil is prepared, decoctions are simmered to the correct point, and oil applications are carried out, not just in a classroom environment but also in an environment where Ayurveda is practiced.After completion of the program, successful trainee can conduct, apply and manage all kind of Kerala Special Ayurvedic therapeutic procedures-including Panchakarma and Rejuvenation treatments In house hospital residency training at ayurvedic hospital (professional and practical hands-on training).
Courses: 1. PANCHAKARMA & AYURVEDIC BASIC TRAINING COURSE Kerala Panchakarma Program -1 Course code: KPP-1 Date: 1st day of each month. Duration: 40 days: (10 days Ayurvedic fundamentals: in addition to KPP-2) Eligibility: Interest in Ayurveda.2. Course name: Kerala Panchakarma Program -2 Course code: KPP-2 Date: 10th day of each month. Duration: 30 days Eligibility: Basic knowledge in Ayurveda. Our team consists of able-bodied and experienced Doctors (with specialties in Ayurveda, Naturopathic, Yoga and Beauty therapy) and Panchakarma therapists. The center has modern facilities and beach side huts for the training program. We also offer custom-made programs for beginners. We are able to train 15 students at a time Residencies:
2. IN HOUSE (RESIDENCY)- INTERNSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM: Professional, practical, right hand- knowledge and experience in ayurvedic treatment, case taking, pharmacy dispensing through In house hospital residency training program at ayurvedic hospital. And Internees -scholar can observe and monitor all patients daily…and patients are in-charge of the internee- scholar.
3. AYURVEDIC RESEARCH PROGRAM Ayurvedic Research: On Specific Diseases, Herbs, Or Any Ayurveda Related Subject: We invite scholars for research work in AYURVEDA. At GREENS, we have all the required facilities- infra structure to conduct research work in any concern ayurvedic subject. Any disease/ any single drug, any preparation. Retired professors form ayurveda medical college, subject experts are available as guide and head of research work. Specimen patients- any disease: for subject study- 400-450 out patients/per day, pharmacy- all kind of single drug, and ayurvedic classical preparation and in house residency- research work at 20 bed hospital.
4. TAILOR MADE PROGRAMS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE ON REQUEST… A. GENERAL FEATURES OF COURSE PROGRAM… • Thorough Practical training for above said treatments. • Kriya training with details of: To whom, duration, Medicine to be used, procedure, medicine preparation for kriyas, benefits – Method, Explanation and live demonstration, Practical training • Understanding & application of therapies. • Clinical Application, Case Studies. • After completion of the program, successful trainee can conduct, apply and manage all kind of Kerala Special Ayurvedic therapeutic procedures-including Panchakarma and Rejuvenation treatments • Sight seeing, well known back water cruise, etc... • Entertainment: We will arrange additional Programs like Kerala Marshal Arts-Kalari Payattu , Folk Dances, Henna Drawing, Chavitti Uzichil-( Kerala special PEDAL Massage) • Study tour- and visit to herbal garden. If needed • Our hospital block is only WALK ABLE distance away from ARABIAN sea (Beautiful and safe beach)
Lectures- (Theory class) includes visiting faculty’s special discussion applicable for group students: sessions by eminent teachers form Ayurveda Medical colleges. Medium of instruction: English Faculty: Qualified Panchakarma therapists under the guidance of Doctor’s or faculty member/s or Doctor’s those selves conduct the practical classes. Certificates will award after the successful completion of the course Every student can experience the treatment along with the training: To study Panchakarma and other therapies, every student must be willing to present himself/herself as specimen; this will help the student to have a subjective feeling of the patients and it is optional to take the practical classes on a reciprocal basis.
Location: Greens Ayur Center, Azhiyur, Calicut District, Kerala. India.
Accommodation: Provided at the center, available: 12 rooms attached bathrooms. Very clean & furnished bedroom; Air-conditioned facility for extra cost.
Food: 3 times Ayurvedic food or both vegetarian and non-vegetarian in the facility, (Non-veg: fresh water and sea water fish and chicken, goat, beef), 2 tea/ coffee and mineral water.
Services: provide free transportation from Calicut airport to Greens. Daily room cleaning, laundry service, Hot water facility for bathroom, television –cable connection, English magazine, news paper and free internet service at Greens center: 24 hour service.
BEACH side treatment hut: huts near by sea shore-for group students.
Currency conversion: door step service, with 12 hour notice. Travelers cheque or any currency can exchange. ATM counters and accepts all major Credit cards.
Overseas Phone and mobile coverage available.
Sight seeing: well known back water riding, and natural friendly, virgin Green Kerala scenery beauty at its best.
Shopping: all handi-crafts, real handloom dresses and Ayurveda related ITEMS....
1. Number of Out Patients(OPD): a) Morning: (8am to 1pm): 400 patients per day. At Government Ayurveda Hospital, Mahe. And Dr. Asghar working as a physician out of the other three doctors. b) Evening OPD: ( 3 pm to 7 pm) 45-50 patients per day. Greens Hospital, Azhiyur. Consultant: Dr. Asghar.
2. Number of In –Patients (IP): 20 20 bed hospital: Greens Ayur hospital.
3. Pancha Karma Treatment: 30 procedures/daily, with full fledged 3 Panchakarma treatment rooms.
4. Program- Duration: Research work: duration may extend up to research subject…
5. Research subject: On specific diseases, herbs, or any ayurveda related subject-
6. Pharmacy: We have full fledged ayurvedic classical medicine manufacturing unit, with all equipments as in classical method...
7. Yoga: Yoga healing and training under yoga acharya.
8. In HOUSE Research Program: Providing accommodation at the same (hospital) premises, and scholar can observe and monitor all patients daily…and selected (specimen) patients are in-charge of the scholar.
Everything You Need to Know...
- 24 hour Reception
- 24 hour Security
- Non SmokingArea
- Non Smoking Rooms On Request
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Colour TV
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Rooms Accessible By Ground
- Internet Access
- Fax Service
- Meeting Rooms
What to expect in your rooms...
Facilities for Disabled Bookings
Business Support Services
Payment Forms AcceptedAmerican Express | Mastercard | Visa | Diners | Travellers Cheque | Cash
Time To Reach Hotel From Airport2 hr
Distance to Airport80 Kms
Nearest Railway StationMahe
Distance to Railway Station1 Km
Nearest Coach Bus StationMahe
Nearest Local Train StationMahe
We recommend this hotel for...
Types of Accommodation Available
Number of Bedrooms:
Food & Drink
Treatments Included in Package
Treatment Durations Available7 Days | 14 Days | 28 Days
BeautyTreatmentsManicures & Pedicures | Facials | Massage Therapies