Ayurveda Remedies for Asthma
Some suggested home remedies for asthma from Ayurveda
It is caused by allergens like dust, smoke, cold weather, pollen etc. Generally the beginning takes from childhood and it drags on.
Common cold, chest congestion, wheezing etc are the symptoms.
a) Place hot chest-pack regularly on chest.
b) Consume 2 tea spoons of tulsi juice mixed with one tea spoon honey every 4 hours.
c) Mix long pepper (piper longum) powder 5 gm, one teaspoon of ginger juice and one tea spoon of honey and consume one teaspoon every 3 hours.
- Ensure bowl system is in order.
- Consume only warm and easily digestive foods.
- Avoid fatty and oil foods.
- Drink only hot water and hot beverages.
- Avoid cold items.
- Avoid day sleep
- Avoid pulses and rice.
- Stay away for air-conditioned rooms.