Pazham Pori (Ripe Banana Fritters)
- Ready in: 30 mts
- Serves: 1
- Complexity: easy
- kcal: 500 per pazham pori
- Ripe Kerala Banana (Nendrapazham) - 1
- Rice flour - 1 cup
- All purpose flour- 3 table spoons
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- Pinch of salt
- Egg- 1
- Oil for deep frying
1. Cut banana into thin long slices.
2. Make a batter by mixing the rest of the ingredients with water.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Dip each banana piece in the batter and deep fry in oil till both sides are golden brown.
(You can avoid egg and add a pinch of baking powder instead if you are a vegetarian.)