- Ready in: 30 mins
- Serves: 5
- 1.Prawns Medium Size - 1/2 Kg
- 2.Coconut sliced into small pieces-100 grams
- 3.Chilly powder-1 teaspoon
- 4.Ginger-garlic paste- 1 teaspoon
- 5.Corriander powder-1 teaspoon
- 6.Masala powder (Mix of Clove, cardamon, cinnamon,Pepper) -1 teaspoon
- 7.Kuddan pully (gamboge)-2 cloves or Veneger - 1 table spoon
- 8.Salt to taste(prefered 1 1/2 teaspoons)
- 9.Oil- 2 table spoon
- 10.Small onions - 6 to 7
- 11.Curry Leaves
Clean Prawns. Then mix prawns with all the ingredients from 1 to 8. No need to add water as water comes out from prawns. Cook it till water drains. Then remove the kuddan pully (gamboge) from that.
Then add oil in a Kadai or non stick pan. First place small onions. Fry it till it is brown.Place the cooked prawns in this and fry it for 10 to 15 minutes in low heat(Sim). Add curry leaves. When the masalas are all fully covered around the prawns, off the fire.
Can use this with rice, bread or chappathis.