Karma Kerala Reviews
Reviews of our service from guests
1. World Travel And Tourism Council has selected KERALA AS ONE OF THE BEST THREE TOURISM CENTERS IN THE WORLD for development (Feb 2006). The other two being Mexico and Greece. The first among the three is yet to be decided. Evaluation is going on.
2. Kerala is picked by National Geographic Magazine as ONE OF THE TEN PARADISES IN THE WORLD
3. Arundhati Roy’s Brooker prize winning novel THE GOD OF SMALL THINGS is set in Kerala on the backwaters near Kottayam.
4. Salman Rushdie’s novel THE MOORS LAST SIGH begins in the coastal area of Kerala.. (Mattanchery) and talks about the spice business.
5. The town of Alappuzha was featured on the American reality show THE AMAZING RACE.
6. Marco Polo exclaimed, EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT IT IS WITH US AND EXCELS BOTH IN SIZE AND BEAUTY.
7. Abu Abraham thrillingly said, THERE IS KERALA THERE IS INDIA.