Kerala is India's most popular honeymoon destination for good reason. The combination of the cool romantic tea plantations around Munnar, the slow-moving backwaters and the long beaches makes Kerala the perfect place to enjoy the first weeks of married life. We can provide Kerala honeymoon package tours to suit every need and budget.
The best place to start with your honeymoon planning is to peruse our Kerala Honeymoon packages and tours before you make an enquiry. These are example honeymoons to whet your appetite. We also make up bespoke honeymoon tours for you based on your interests and your budget. We can create anything from a 5 star deluxe package through to something a little more budget (aka cheap). If you have set a budget then call or contact us with your budget requirements and we will create a honeymoon for you. Our job is make sure that your first weeks of married life include memories that you can cherish for ever.
Most Popular Kerala Honeymoon Destinations
- Wayanad (Wayanadu) - home to some of Kerala's most romantic treehouses and a land of jungle and tropical rain forest.
- Athirappally - Kerala's most famous waterfall and its proximity to Fort Cochin makes it an easy journey for a taste of the wild Kerala
- Munnar - high in the Southern Ghat mountains, Munnar is home to both wild landscapes and the woven textures of the tea plantations. Stunning views, cool misty mornings and romantic evenings. Perfect for a honeymoon.
Our Favourite Kerala Honeymoon Hotels
- Rainforest set in 7 acres of virtually virgin rainforest,facing 80-foot high waterfalls and the busy chatter of exotic birds.
- Kumarakom Lake Resort in the Kerala Backwaters - if it's good enough for Paul McCartney it's good enough for you!
- Marari Beach Resort endless miles of superb sand beaches backed by coconut palms Enjoy the private pool villas!
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat admist aromatic spice plantations and amazing view of the valley.
- Leela Kovalam with stunning views of the Kovalam beach and Arabian Sea.
- Windermere Estate, set amoungs tea plantations, facing the valley.
- Lalith Bekal next to Bekal fort and famous Bekal Beach.
- Zuri Kumarakom Resorts and Spa a 5 star resort with spa on Kumarakom Lake side.
Our Favourite Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- 4 Days Honeymoon Package
- 6 Days Honeymoon Package
- 7 Days Honeymoon Package
- 9 days Honeymoon Package
- Budget Honeymoon Package to Munnar
- Honeymoon Houseboat Holiday
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- Wayand Honeymoon Package
- Budget Kerala honeymoon package
Best Kerala Honeymoon Experiences
- Watching the sunset in the Kerala Backwaters aboard a one bedroom Kerala houseboat (see all our Kerala Houseboats). Seat yourselves side by side on the day bed at the bows of the boat and watch the sky grow redder and slowly darken until only the lanterns light the scene.