- Ready in: 30 mts
- Serves: 10
- Complexity: medium
- Yam sliced thinly into 11/2" length pieces - 1cup
- Cucumber sliced lengthy into 1 1/2" thick pieces - 1cup
- Snake gourd sliced into 1 1/2" length pieces-- 1cup
- Carrot sliced into into 1 1/2" length pieces--- 1/4cup
- Long runner-beans sliced into 1 1/2" length pieces - 1/2cup
- Drumstick cut into 2" length pieces - 2nos
- Raw bananas sliced into 1 1/2" length pieces- - 1no
- Mango pieces - for sour
- Turmeric powder - - 1/2tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Grated coconut- - 1/2quantity
- Green chillies- - 5nos
- Cumin seeds - 1/2tsp
- Curry leaves - 2sprigs
- Coconut oil - 3tbs
Grind coconut, green chilly and cumin seeds into a paste with little water.
Wash and cook vegetables and mangoe with 1/2 cup water, turmeric powder and salt to taste.
When the vegetables are done well, add coconut and mix well, cover and cook over simmer until the water is evaporated. A
dd Curry leaves and coconut oil, cover and remove from stove.
Don’t open until the time for serving